Followers

Friday, November 4

Haven't been here In a long time. Things have changed.





Yeah guys. Things have dramatically changed, Starchels [the mummy of the blog] has left. And i think me and my fellow writers have a job to revive it! So as there isn't really much news for stardoll right now im going to update you on what's exciting me right now!

Breaking Dawn! So, here's the big conversation , "who should Bella choose?" I used to say "Edward " but now after reading Jacob's perspective i would say "you know what, i don't mind"

I think Edward is meant for her in a fantastical way, and she'll always love him. But as Jacob's a human she's always going to have somewhere in her heart for him and regret if she chooses Edward.



But in  some ways, it should always be edward. that's where the story started. It would be very interesting if Stephanie did a alternate end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment
xoxox