Followers

Tuesday, November 15

The Lust List: Voile

Hello everyone!  Is it just me, or did Voile add some new clothes recently?  I wouldn't know, I haven't paid attention to the starshops in a long time.  Anyways this is a new segment I'm writing for this blog and it's my lust list!  Yeah, clothing I lust after, but don't have enough money to buy.  Basically.  So here's some outfits I want to buy:

 White Lace Cupcake Dress: 14 Stardollars
Violet Bow Platforms: 62 Starcoins
Precious Rhinestone Crown: 80 Starcoins
 Embroidered Periwinkle Top: 12 Stardollars
Embroidered Periwinkle Skirt: 14 Stardollars
Party Shoes: 5 Stardollars
Blush Silk Chiffon Dress: 16 Stardollars
Blush Wrapped Heels: 68 Starcoins
Eventail Fan Necklace: 52 Starcoins

All of these items are in the first 2 pages of Voile.  I literally mean all of them.  Anyways what do you guys think?  What's on your lust list?

Until next time...
Claire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment
xoxox