Followers

Thursday, August 23

Product review: My Skin Rinse and Glow Daily face wash

Hiya Guys,
                 I know I haven't been active in a while, Im a busy person :) Anyway Here is my review of this product "My Skin Rinse and Glow Daily Face Wash".



I bought this product in tesco. Quite cheap €2 or €3. It smells amazing and is creamy for a soft rub on your face.
my rating:


My Skin care Routine:


  1. First wash your hands with some soap. I used some Tesco Magnolia soap, similar to this 
  2. Dry your hands with a clean towel
  3. Wet your face with water
  4. Put a small amount on your fingers and massage into your face. 
  5. Splash your face with water to rinse off the face wash       
  6. Next pat dry your face with a clean towel
  7. Then Cleanse your face with a face wipe (I use these "My Skin Wake Up Fresh Facial Wipes")  
  8. Next leave your face dry for a minute
  9. Next rub in moisturizer (I use "Simple Moisturizer") 
  10.  When your face is dry, you can enjoy your fresh face! :)
Feel  free to leave a comment or visit me on stardoll! If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to speak!
Have a nice day,
Mizzwildme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment
xoxox